Call for America’s Best
South Asian Chefs!
Calling all chefs! Now is your chance to show off your South Asian cooking skills on the hottest new competition presented by Caesars Entertainment and sponsored by DISH: Culinary Battles: Supreme Asian Chef! We are searching high and low to discover the most talented chefs of South Asian cuisine in the following markets: Chicago, Philadelphia/Washington DC and New York/New Jersey. Winner will be nationally recognized among the best of the best and receive once-in-a-lifetime prize opportunities!
The process is easy; follow the entry instructions below, compete in one regional cook-off and battle it out at the finals in Atlantic City.
The Final Battle
New date! January 7, 2013
Competition for Chefs based in the Chicago region at “The Venue” in Horseshoe Hammond.
New date! January 14, 2013
Competition for Chefs based in New York & New Jersey at “The Viking Cooking School” in Harrah’s Resorts Atlantic City. Celebrity Chef Justin Antiorio (TV's "Hells Kitchen: Season 10") will be a guest judge.
New date! January 21, 2013
Competition for Chefs based in the Philadelphia region at “Temptations Buffet” in Harrah’s Philadelphia.
January 28, 2013
The winner from each regional event will compete for the title of "Supreme South Asian Chef" at the Atlantic Grill at Caesars Atlantic City. Celebrity Chef Maneet Chauhan (Food Network's "Iron Chef: Season 3") will be a guest judge.
Submit the following information by Friday, December 21, 2012!!
The winner of the final competition will be entitled to all of the following:
- The winner’s dish will be featured at KWI Restaurant and Noodle Bar located at Caesars Atlantic City.
- The opportunity to teach at the prestigious Viking Cooking School in Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City.
- Four days and three nights at Caesars Resorts in Atlantic City, inclusive of a day at Qua Spa, meals and ground transportation.
- $500 AMEX Reward Card
- Free DISH Hindi Mega Pack subscription for 1 year*
* ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open only to legal and permanent residents of the continental United States and the District of Columbia who, at time of entry, are 18 years of age or older and are physically located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, directors and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless where they live) or members of households of DISH Network L.L.C., and the respective parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising, design, print production and publicity agencies and anyone connected with the production and distribution of this drawing, are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize. PRIZES: Each Winner is required to have an active DISH account by 4/1/2013. Each Winner is responsible for any fees associated with installation, and any upfront or monthly fees associated with equipment and programming outside of the Hindi Mega Pack. If a Winner is a current DISH subscriber, a credit equal to the monthly cost of Hindi Mega Pack will be applied to the existing account. Account must be in good standing at time of Prize acceptance. After end of free year of Hindi Mega Pack, programming subscription will continue at then-current price unless a Winner elects to change programming. Taxes are the sole responsibility of Winner. All expenses not stated herein are the sole responsibility of each Winner. An IRS form #1099 will be issued to Winner for the ARV of the prize.